Hi Michaël, hi Carmen,

I saw some good results with IKVMC
(http://www.ikvm.net/userguide/ikvmc.html) when using a java lib in the
context of an Exchange server! Despite my expectations it worked like a
charm.But I used my own Java code, not the iText lib.

Anyway, if you try please share some feedback.

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr. 18 - 59427 Unna
Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 5868

Directors Andreas Kühne, Heiko Veit

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales