Hello Eric,

Maybe you have noticed that there isn't a lot of traffic on this mailing
list. Most of our users ask their questions on StackOverflow, so you'd
have a better chance to get an answer there. Don't forget to tag your
question with 'itext'.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/itext

Best regards,

--