On Wed, October 18, 2006 1:26 pm, Hans Verkuil said:
> On Wednesday 18 October 2006 20:25, Eric Paynter wrote:
>> Several months ago, Ryan P ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) posted to this list
>> that he had the data sheet for the Samsung TCPN2221P30A Tuner and if
>> anybody wanted it, let him know. Well, I did. No response. Does
>> anybody else have it?
>
> I have it (given to me by someone else), but I was asked not to give it
> to others. Is there anything specific that you want to know?

Well, I'm entirely unhappy with the amount of static and other
interference in the image that my PVR-500 is producing. At the same time,
the image my TV produces using its own tuner is near perfect. There is no
reason why the PVR-500 can't do as well (unless the TCPN2221P30A is just a
crappy tuner). So,  I'm looking to see if I can find any way to tweak the
tuner to improve its reception.

-Eric