Hans Verkuil wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 January 2007 20:40, Nate Carlson wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 15 Jan 2007, Sander Sweers wrote:
>>
>>> It looks like haupauge is shipping PVR-150 boxes with HVR-1600's in
>>> them. So this is the cause of the confusion. There is fine print
>>> that says the PVR-150 was replaced by a HVR-1600 but many will not
>>> notice.
>>>
>>> I will add an note on the supported hardware page.
>>>
>> So any estimate of when the HVR-1600 may be supported?
>>

> There is a small chance that I might be able to obtain the datasheets
> for the cx23418 from Conexant, but I'm not holding my breath. Without
> them the only alternative would be some major reverse engineering for
> which I at least have no time.
>
> Even if I would be able to obtain the datasheets in, say, two months,
> then it is still 4-6 months of development probably before there is
> anything usable.
>
> Regards,
>
>       Hans

Well, I guess I should have checked my email first before I grabbed a
1600.  So I guess I will trudge back to the store and return it before I
even open it.

Does this mean that I have to use another type of card if all the 150s
are going going gone....

If I keep the card will it help anyone if I test some stuff for them?
It sounds like a nice card given the options if we can get it going.

Gary