> Don't know why, but just copy and paste the patch from the Website seems not
> work. I attached the patches. The svn patch worked for me.

Ahh, excellent. Thanks!

I got the svn ebuild working, posted it here:

http://www.mit.edu/~je18337/ivtvdev/xorg7.1

emerging the -9999 package will grab the latest SVN and install it. If
you copy the ebuild to -9999.XXXX.ebuild, it will install svn revision
#XXXX (I just now installed 3797 as the latest version, and did a
couple other revisions to test it).

I had to modify the patch you sent to replace "xdriver" with "trunk"
as that's how it comes from svn in an ebuild, apparently. I also
included fbpriv.h (from xorg-server-1.1.1) so that it will copy into
the working directory for the compile and not need to be manually
copied into /usr/include.

I haven't test the resulting binary driver at all, yet, just tested it
enough to see that it compiles without any errors.

 - Jeff