> ivtv:  version 0.10.1 (development revision 3851)
> ivtv:  Linux version: 2.6.19-1.2911.6.4.el5 SMP
> preempt mod_unload K7
> REGPARM 4KSTACKS
>
> X Window System Version 7.1.1
>
> mythbackend
> Library API version: 0.20.20070124-1
> Source code version: 12888
>
> ..
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result
> (CX2341X_ENC_SET_VBI_LINE)
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result
> (CX2341X_ENC_SET_VBI_LINE)
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result
> (CX2341X_ENC_SET_PGM_INDEX_INFO)
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result
> (CX2341X_ENC_INITIALIZE_INPUT)
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result
> (CX2341X_ENC_START_CAPTURE)
> ivtv0 warning: Error starting capture!
> ivtv0 warning: Failed to start capturing for stream
> encoder MPEG
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result
> (CX2341X_ENC_MUTE_VIDEO)
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result
> (CX2341X_ENC_UNKNOWN)
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result (CX2341X_ENC_MISC)
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result (CX2341X_ENC_MISC)
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result (CX2341X_ENC_MISC)
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result (CX2341X_ENC_MISC)
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result
> (CX2341X_ENC_SET_VBI_LINE)
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result
> (CX2341X_ENC_SET_VBI_CONFIG)
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result
> (CX2341X_ENC_SET_VBI_LINE)
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result
> (CX2341X_ENC_SET_VBI_LINE)
> ivtv0 warning: Could not get result
> (CX2341X_ENC_SET_VBI_LINE)
> ..
>
> poma

It's clear that the firmware crashed, but without any context information
there is nothing I can do with it. Is it reproducable? What chipset do you
have? Do you have DMA errors in the log? What were you doing when this
happened?

Please, when making a bug report describe details like that. Otherwise
it's like telling the police about an accident you witnessed by saying
'the car hit the bike' without telling them about the when, where, how,
why and who. In other words, it's not useful. And write it down in plain,
normal English.

Thanks,

        Hans