Hi Hans,

now that I have a working ivtv-fb module I tried again to adapt the
pvr350-plugin. I have still no picture, only OSD and sound. I guess the scaling
and positioning of the video is wrong. But the rfc-mpeg.txt raises only
questions.

I replaced
struct ivtvfb_ioctl_set_window and IVTVFB_IOCTL_SET_WINDOW
against
struct v4l2_rect and VIDIOC_S_FBUF

Is this the right way?

What about the ivtvtv utility? Is it supposed to work with the current 1.0.0. ?
First test with unpatched code: again only small vertical lines (which seem to
contain video) on the left and right of the display.
Second test (I removed the #if 0/#endif in the section with new framebuffer
stuff): got only a green screen

Is there any working application right now which uses the decoder part of the
new driver?
Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out