> It appears the 128K buffer can not allocate at least in my 64 bit
> kernel but the 64K buffer allocates fine and when I then limit my
> transfers to 64K. I get lots of warnings and video artifacts:

Ok, setting the buffer size to 0x1F000 and limiting transfers to
0x1F000 seems to work for me. I am currently displaying both tuners at
the same time using mplayer and it appears that all is well. In the
past I was forced to use PIO with the older PVR250 as it had serious
problems with dma. After 10 minutes I am not calling this one fixed
but it looks promising.

John