On Mon, Dec 20, 2004 at 08:19:54PM -0000, John Harvey wrote:

> > >   "kernel: ivtv: OSD: DMA xfer from 0xf6f2a2f8 of
> > >262144 bytes failed with (-512) offset = 0x000eb2f0,
> > >total 1225456"
> > > Is scattered throughout the logs, may have something
> > >to do with that..
> > >
> Also which version of the X driver are you using (or attach X log files if
> you are not sure). This should be fixed by all the current X drivers.

I get similar errors using ivtv 0.3.2 and ivtvdev_drv 0.7 on a PVR
350.  Errors pop up when starting X - however, this is on FC3, which
seems to have a few issues due to the newer kernel and X.Org 6.8.1.
Things work fine otherwise (video capture, tv-out via dd, etc).  Let
me know if logs/higher debugging levels would help.

Regards,
Tim

--
Morals?  I eat communism and $h!t America, brother.  --Seanbaby