Hi all,

I am just starting with Ivy on an already existing, relatively complicated,
build system and I am working on increasing the performance of the
resolve/retrieve Ivy operations. I would like to ask for your advice, what
do you think would be the main issues I should focus on regarding the
resolve/retrieve settings so that I make my resolve operation as fast as
possible?

A more specific question, I am not entirely sure how the Ivy resolve exactly
works, but if the very same module belongs to different configurations, will
it be resolved multiple times, once for each configuration? And if yes, is
there a workaround this?

Thanks
Alina