Here it is:

*[16:28:12]:* *[ivy:resolve] * impossible to put metadata file in cache:
org/apache/commons#commons-dbcp;1.4. java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/opt/tcagent/ivy/cache/org/apache/commons/commons-dbcp/ivy-1.4.xml
(Permission denied)
*[16:28:12]:* *[ivy:resolve] *

When i looked at the files they are owned by root where others are owned by
the user engserv