Hello Albert,

is it possible that you retrieve when building project B the dependencies of
project A because the fileset did not get overwritten ?

you might want to try to reproduce your problem on a small number of
subprojects, for instance 2.

You can run ant with the -debug option, maybe you will understand better what
is going on.

If you do not find, try sending in your email some gists of your build files
and ivy files and ivy settings files and then someone will figure that out.

Have a nice day,

Antoine