Hi
There is a critical issue in Ivy "deliver":
It has been filed in September 2014 together with a patch.
Unfortunately, it seems that it never has been applied to the code base.

I would kindly ask if any of the current IVY commiters would be so kind to
apply the patch to the codebase for future IVY releases.

There are at least three other people which have encountered this problem,
and I suspect all of them required HUGE work to find it out. As of this, it
can be expected that many if not all users of the deliver task inside a
reasonably large project suffer from this problem.

Let me explain why this issue is so problematic:
In my case, our project worked with the retrieved artefacts during
development, which works perfectly well. Our delivery has been built
automatically on a CI-Server.
After some time, some dependent library change and also our dependency
requirements changed. During development and tests, everything seemed ok.
Unfortunately not in the delivery, since "somehow" one of the delivered
libraries was not in the expected version. The "ivy report" reported the
correct version (since it is built after  the retrieve), but the delivery
simply had a different version.
We were expecting that by using IVY for the dependency management should
have protected us from such library version problems, but in fact, today
IVY is the source for such defects.

So, many thanks in advance for the committer which takes care for this
problem.
With kind regards,
Markus Schlegel