el la lista de distribuciĆ³n LIS-E-RESOURCES ha aparecido este mensaje sobre los
lectores de libro e- y su posible uso en la bibliotecas. Caroline Smith ERM de
la Business School de  la City University London antes de iniciar ella misma un
estudio sobre el tema nos propone ver quƩ esta ocurriendo en Princeton en este
tema.

Hi All,
I'm beginning a project looking at E-readers and the potential use in
libraries.I wondered if any other libraries had looked into this and what were
your general conclusions.

I'm aware of what is going at Princeton at the moment:
http://www.princeton.edu/ereaderpilot/

But I was specifically interested to know if any UK institutions were beginning
to dabble?

Thanks,
Carolyn

Carolyn Smith
Electronic Resources Manager
Sir John Cass Business School

City University London
Phone:    +44 (0)20 7040 5130
www.city.ac.uk

Los archivos de IWETEL  pueden ser consultados en:
                http://listserv.rediris.es/archives/iwetel.html

Responder a