I personally  like to thank Krishna Das Ji (beloved Daju) to come
to our Sapta Yoga International Center in Bern, Switzerland on 29
May.  He gave such a wonderful Satsanga with chanting as well
playing Sitar and Sarangi.  All our students and guests were very
happy to have our beloved (Daju) Krishna Das Ji.

Sincerely,

Yogacharya Dr. Sushil Bhattacharya
Http://www.saptayoga.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/ktVolB/TM