From: Carsten Pfeiffer <carsten.pfeif...@gebit.de>
Sent: September 19, 2022 9:13 AM
To: j-dev@xerces.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] AW: Resurrect github mirror of xerces-j

Hi,

Is the silence to this post just caused by lack of time or is there no interest
in the github mirror?

IMHO, a broken mirror is worse than no mirror, I'd propose asking infra to
either shut down the
current broken mirror or let them recreate a new one. I would gladly assist in
any way, but they
need an official word from a maintainer (just add a comment to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-23643).

Speaking of lack of time -- there is a crucual issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESJ-1689
(which actually got me here), which is already fixed, but not released. Is
there anything I could do
to help getting it released?

Thanks and best regards,
Carsten