Hi Michael,
    Thanks for the thoughts.

As you've suggested within your mail below about the XercesJ 2.12.3
release, I'll be happy to make a fresh RC around these days for
XercesJ 2.12.3 release and we can start the vote for that.

But I think, that'll require me about few weeks time (to prepare a RC
and to start the vote, for XercesJ 2.12.3 release). I need to check
the sanity of XercesJ source code again for the 2.12.3 release and few
other related tasks.

I guess you're the only other person these days other than me who
could make a XercesJ 2.12.3 release. It shall make all on XercesJ
forum very happy, if you could make the XercesJ 2.12.3 release :)

Otherwise, I could prepare RC for XercesJ 2.12.3 release and start a
vote for that.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi