Hi,

I am installing jabberd2 from RHEL-6 package and the
configuration seems to be bit broken (yes, I do need jabberd2,
persuading me to switch to another server doesn't help me). I am now
getting connection from the remote client, but unfortunately only
without TLS and over unencrypted sessions. Server doesn't seem to
offer secured communication at all (at least pidgin claims that
"You require encryption, but it is not available on this
server.").

Here is the <local> element of my c2s.xml file (or is anything
else relevant?):

    <local>
    <id
        realm="redcrew.org"
        register-enable="mu"
        pemfile="/etc/pki/tls/certs/localhost-combined.pem"
        >redcrew.org</id>
    <id
        realm="ceplovi.cz"
        register-enable="mu"
        require-starttls="mu"
        pemfile="/etc/pki/tls/certs/luther.ceplovi.cz-intermediate.crt"
        >ceplovi.cz</id>
    <!-- or the default host<id password-change='mu' /> -->

    <!-- IP address to bind to (default: 0.0.0.0) -->
    <ip>0.0.0.0</ip>

    <!-- Port to bind to, or 0 to disable unencrypted access to the
         server (default: 5222) -->
    <port>5222</port>

    <!--
    <ssl-port>5223</ssl-port>
    -->

    <pemfile>/etc/pki/tls/certs/luther.ceplovi.cz-intermediate.crt</pemfile>

    <!--
    <verify-mode>7</verify-mode>
    -->

    <!--
    <cachain>/etc/jabberd/client_ca_certs.pem</cachain>
    -->

  </local>

Does anybody see anything missing? Could anybody see from outside
what's wrong with XMPP server for ceplovi.cz, please?

Thank you in advance for any responses,

Matěj