Hi,
I have an issue where when user A logs off, user B receives its "unavailable"
presence packet, but when A logs back on, B never receives the "available"
presence packet. The current work around is for user B to log off and back on
again, at which point it will get the "available" presence packet from A.

This issue only happens on a certain servers and not others, but the
environment/config of both seems almost identical, as far as I can tell. On the
server that it happens on, it seems to be reporoducable 100% of the time.

So I'm looking for suggestions as to how this could be debuged... or any tips
as to where to look.

The server is running jabberd2 2.2.17, the clients are using the smack java lib
3.0.4 (yes, I know its old, I'm looking into updating it, but it seems to work
without issues for most client/server setups).

Thank you,
-stepan