Greetings ,
  I am Miss Queen Williams Gnassingbe, the daughter of
the late Togolese president (Mr Gnassingbe Eyadema),
who died of heart attack on the 5th of febuarary 2005
on a good saturday.I got your contact from international
chamber of commerce in my country.
  After the death of my father, my elder brother(Mr.Faure
Gnassingbe),was quickly acknowledged as the new
president of my country,and till date there are still
outstanding problems and on steady decisions it really look
like he is going to discontinue as the leader of my country.Due
to this effect, i wish to move the funds lodged in by
my late father before his death in an account in europe
to your country for a priavte investments abroad.
  I am seeking for your trust to assist me move this
funds into your country for private investments now,
and i am assured in me that you are a trustworthy person that can
not only assist me get the funds into your country
alone, but also keep it safe for me until i come over
to your country and we shall make proper arrangements
for good investments together,amount deposited is (17.3million euros). I shall
thank you after
this funds has gotten into your country through your
assistance with 20percent of the total money,this is what i am going to do.
Please respond to my personal
Email:address:[EMAIL PROTECTED] if you do accept, But i will be deeply
disappointed,if you do not accept but then would respect your decision.
Best regards.
Email:address:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Miss Queen Williams Gnassingbe Eyadema.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/IotolB/TM