> Which version of James?

2.1.2

> Add something to display the IP address. That could be helpful. Also, what
> are the DNS servers listed in the DNS server log?

22/06/03 19:43:02 INFO dnsserver: DNS Server is: 66.139.72.6 22/06/03 19:43:02 INFO dnsserver: DNS Server is: 66.139.72.22

> As you can see, we got the desired NXDOMAIN. > > --- Noel

hmm... ok, the 'host' command says that doesn't exist. Perhaps dig is doing the look up in a more correct or complicated way.

Happy days... looks like I can't use these blacklists anyway because they will block my remote users that are sending over cable modems.... AND it looks like they've labeled the /24 I'm on as a spammer block... why can't I just find a place to host my site where I'm not blacklisted by arogant little wankers because of someone ELSE's abuse? *sigh*

Ah well, I've sent a message to my hosting company, let's see how they react.

Thank you again for your help, Noel. Always there with the answer when I need you.

Kenny Smith
JournalScape.com