From: james_krishna [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 3:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: help pls creating accounts using jsp

hello
   i am developing an application  . for that we are using james  . we need
to create account online using jsp-html  forms. i can create accouts throw
telnet 4555 ,pls tell me how to add by jsp/
  i saw your postings on the list  pls help me how you have done this .
 i have gone throw Rmi -rmote manager
 1. do i need to  build james
2 . do i need to change codes of remote manager and build