FYI. We'll send another announcement when we know the change has gone through.

Note, you would have to edit ALL the cvs/Repository files under jakarta-james. If aren't familiar with this and you don't have any changes, you could also checkout a clean copy with the new repository name.

--
Serge Knystautas
President

--- Begin Message ---
Folks,

This is a notice to let you know that the James CVS modules will be
changing.

The current jakarta-james module will become james-server.  Initially,
everything will be in there, but we're going to separate out the web-site
into a new module (probably james-site), and eventually other modules, e.g.,
james-mailet.

Once the change has been made, you can edit cvs/Repository, and change it to
read james-server instead of jakarta-james.

        --- Noel