Hi,

I connect to the net through dial-up connection. I don't have any proxy/firewall/etc. I am using winxp pro. I have created two user ids on james. I tried sending emails to both user ids using outlook express. It worked.

But, when I tried sending emails to yahoo/lycos/hotmail, it didn't. The emails didn't even go into bulk/spam/etc folder.

Regards,