> DEBUG spoolmanager.transport: Servicing Mail1056399621032-2 by Local
Delivery Mailet
> ERROR spoolmanager: Exception in JamesSpoolManager.run
> null
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

I'm beginning to suspect a particular passage of code, which points the
finger at JavaMail, although presenting options for workarounds.

> please note that i downloaded the latest 'nightly' and built it 'fresh'
> please let me know if we need more log file info to track this issue down.

If you enable heap profiling (and set the trace depth to at least 10), we
could look for the specific internals that are causing memory consumption.
My expectation is that it is going to be underneath where LocalDelivery
invokes javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage, and related to the change we made
for handling the Delivered-To header.

        --- Noel