Hi,

I have several mailets that are used in the processing of mail messages.
A couple of them end up querying a database for the same information;
in this case, some properties related to the sender and/or recipients.
I was thinking it would be nice if this information could be cached
someplace (like in the Mail object?) and pulled out by the each mailet
as needed. Obviously the lifetime of the cached information is pretty
short; once the message is stored/forwarded it's gone but it still seems
like it could be useful.

Does this functionality exist?  Does it make sense or is there a better
way to get this functionality?

Thanks.

Jim