Hello,
    I am a beginner with japhar. I used the CVS to get the japhar source
code.
I refer to the Japhar/OJI page of Japhar web site to build japhar program.
I gov a problem when I build japhar normally. With the "gmake" phase, it
enter
into the directory, japhar/lib/libruntime, and make the "nsprgc.c" file.
Then it
gave me many error and warning. For example:

nsprgc.c: In function 'clazzfile_scan':
nsprgc.c:143: 'gc_info' undeclared (first use this function)
nsprgc.c:144: parse error befor '*'
nsprgc.c:152: 'cf' undeclared (first use this function)
nsprgc.c:155: 'i' undeclared (first use this function)
nsprgc.c: At top level:
nsprgc.c:195: parse error befor 'PRWalkFun'
nsprgc.c:196: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype

and many parse error... what happen?
It's japhar problem? Makefile of japhar? or even Mozilla?
(I had successfully built the mozilla)
Can you tell me how to deal with it, or where to find the answer?
I am so sorry if boring you.

Thanks very much

Jack (Yung-Chieh Huang)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]