> > I have here a working port of the 0.07 release to the Chorus real-time OS,
> > running on PowerPC 604 boards.
>
> wow.  i'm speechless :)  that's awesome :)

Not really. Japhar uses far less unixisms than some other free VMs.

> give me the OS version and I'll add your platform to the list of those
> that we run on.

Since Chorus Systems has been acquired by Sun, i don't know how exactly
they name their products nowdays. Sometimes ago, it was called
Chorus/ClassiX 3.2.

Nevertheless, i'm not sure you have to add Chorus to the list
(except for propaganda purposes, of course :-))
First, nearly nobody uses this OS (except few european telecom
equipment manufacturers), then some substantial Chorus-specific
changes to the code are required.

--Christophe