Tatiana Ferrer de Amorim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>       Hi,
>
>       I'm trying to work on japhar but until now I couldn't even run it.
> I installed it just like the install file tells to. I'm using a Red  Hat
> linux, kernel 2.2.6 and jdk1.1.5 glibc v7 blackdown. When I run any test
> from the testsuit, I get a "segmentation fault" message. I'm kind of
> clueless now. Somebody help me please!
>
> PS: sorry if the question is too stupid...

If you genuinely want to help, then nothing is too stupid.  What
version of Japhar are you trying to get to run on your system?  You
don't need Sun's classes.zip/rt.jar to compile Japhar anymore.  This
is helpful for using Japhar with GNU Classpath
(http://www.classpath.org/).

Be sure you compiled Japhar using:

./configure --enable-libffi

and avoid the profiling option.

Brian
--
A programmer, a boyfriend, a free software developer, and mortgage payer.
Brian Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>