Hi,

At Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:13:26 +0200,
 Petter Reinholdtsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote ...

> > -AC_CHECK_FUNCS(sleep mmap select snprintf vsnprintf seekdir)
> > +AC_CHECK_FUNCS(sleep mmap select snprintf vsnprintf seekdir telldir)
>
> I changed scandir() to not use seekdir() and telldir() at all.  The
> platforms should get native scandir().

OOOh!.  Thanks!

> > -AC_CHECK_FUNCS(load_add_on)
> > +AC_CHECK_FUNCS(load_add_on unload_add_on get_image_symbol)
>
> Why do you need this?  Are there platforms where load_add_on() exists
> and unload_add_on() or get_image_symbol() is missing?

It is consistent with other porting code (ex. Windows).  So it have no
problem only load_add_on.

> Is the BeOS port working?

My current build is working fine!.  But It need change lib/libnative/java.net
and lib/libnative/java.io etc...

  Makoto Kato
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     ICQ No.14395562
    http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA008030/