[ Patrick Spingys]
> under http://web.ukonline.co.uk/julian.smart/wxwin/ you can found
> something like the Qt-Libraries, but this is licensed under the
> LGPL. It is helpful, if you write one C/C++-GUI-Program for the
> different platforms.  You can use it to write Japhar or you can use
> some code to implement it in Japhar.

Well, wxwin is an interesting thought, but I'm not convinced by the
implementation.  Last time I tried to compile wxwin on Linux, the
library was 10 megabytes.

I believe something is wrong when the gui library is 10 megabytes.

I have not looked at the API.
--
##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>