I'll take a look at this tonight and get japhar building with the
current SeaMonkey sources.  I've been neglecting its upkeep mainly
because the mozilla tree seemed (until recently) to be in so much flux,
and I could never get a working client, what with my particular
combination of glib/gtk, i guess... :)

xtoph