Hi Jerome

I use the hp windows driver. If I have really understand what you
explain  to me, I send you three files:

imp1P2C, I ask to print 1 page in two copy, the printer gives the good
print but jasmine count 1 page only. :-(
imp2P1C, I ask to print 2 pages in one copy, good result for printer and
jasmine. :-)
imp2P2C, I ask to print 2 pages in 2 copy, good result for printer and
jasmine to. :-)

Thank you for your help.

Have Happy Christmas!

--
Claude PERRI - Correspondant Informatique -
Université de Bourgogne UFR Sciences de la Vie

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: imp2P2C.prn

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: Imp1P2C.prn