Hi,

as posted recently, I am currently working on an extension to the
PdfExporter that allows to create PDF forms using jasperreports.

The work I have done so far is sufficient for the project I made the
extensions for and my company is thinking about contributing the code.

To give you a little impression what can currently be done with it, see
this sample report:

http://www.bestsolution.at/documents/formssample.pdf

The report itself is designed using an unmodified version of iReport :-)

So, would you like such a contribution and if yes, what would be the
next steps & is there a seperate developers list?

regards

Udo Rader

udo rader              technischer leiter/CTO   mobile  ++43 660 5263642
eduard-bodem-gasse 8/3    A-6020 innsbruck      fax      ++43 512 935833
http://www.bestsolution.at                      phone    ++43 512 935834