I have tried and dont know how to display 4 different tabular data with footer
as "grand total" each, all in a single report.

Could anyone guide me by steps in terms of sqls, group, subreports, what to do
with the sql in master n sub reports?

The attached image helps to understand my problem clearly. Thanks

Looking for earth-friendly autos?