hi guys, i have a question about jasper report.
I tried to use flag 'remove line when blank' in order to remove empty line
because of the grouping of records.
Unfortunately, it doesn't result anything.

I use IReport 2.0.0, jasper report 1.3.4 (jasperreports-1.3.4.jar)
All my fields objects are Integer, String, Byte, Long classes.
I also set :

   Transparent -> TRUE
   Remove Line when Blank -> TRUE
   Print in first whole band  -> FALSE
   Print when detail overflows  -> FALSE
   Print Repeated Values ->TRUE

   No Stretch          -> TRUE
   Fix relative to top -> TRUE
   Print when group changes -> EMPTY (NOT SELECTED)
   Style -> EMPTY (NOT SELECTED)

   Evaluation Time -> NOW
   Blank When Null -> TRUE
   Stretch With Overflow -> FALSE

My record grouping is two level meaning that there is second grouping inside
the first grouping.
I put those fields into header of the second grouping band NOT into details band
in order to get the expected result.

Unfortunately, the problem of empty record lines appears. (Please take a look
at the "PDF EXAMPLE.PDF" attached.

Does anyone know on what conditions 'remove line when blank' attribute work ?
Or, does anybody know what could make the empty lines disappear?

Thank you and Regards,
Ferry