Hi,

We are facing a very unusual scenario where in when we deploy our
application on a windows Jboss as, we could generate pdf on the fly. From
all the browser.

However, when we deploy the same application we are unable to generate few
types jasper report on IE. But same reports are working in Firefox.

We are using, JBoss 4.0.5 GA with EJB3 and JBOss Seam environment.

Anybody know what could be the problem?

Thanks,
Manjunatha