Hi,

I use jasperreports 2.0.2 to print some reports in an applet of a web
application. When I work with the java 1.5.0_09 plugin the size of the print
job is very smaller than when I work with java 1.4.2 plugin.

For example, if I send to the print job the same report in both versions of
java plugin, with java 1.5.0_09 the size is about 500Kb and with java 1.4.2
the size is about 2.5Mb.

Some clients of my web application have a very slow PC, and a print job of
2.5Mb takes enough time to print.

Originally the application used Crystal and I am very interested in solving
the problem in order to change definitively to Jasperreports.
Any idea?

Thanks in advance.