Hi All,

I'm generating a report using jasper reports from my java application, I
need to display arabic numericals. I have no problem displaying the arabic
texts, but my requirements is to display the no.'s also in arabic. I tried
changing the regional settings of my sistem to 'Saudi Arabia' and also i
tried to set my locale in iReport to Saudi Arabia but it wouldnt display the
numbers in arabic, i get only english numericals.

Appreciate your valuable inputs.

Regards,
Ahmed