Hi All,

I am generating a report from an XML document using JRXmlDataSource. I have
specified the XPath in the field description to render the values on the
report. All this seems to work fine, but when a node has more than one
child, the fields for only the first node are generated. It seems like
JasperReports will not iterate through all the child elements of a node.

Has anyone had any similar experiences or do you have a solution? Below is
an example of the fields I am using.. In this case, I would expect more than
one session_name field to be generated but only the first instance of the
field is generated on the report!

    <field name="session_name" class="java.lang.String">
        <fieldDescription><![CDATA[//session/@name]]></fieldDescription>
    </field>