Hi Group:

In my report whenever the detail section overflows to the next page there's an
extra white space left at the bottom (where a couple of rows of data easily
fits)

Does any of you guys know how to eliminate this space.

Thanks,
Pamarti

"Peace is found not in what surrounds us, but in what we hold within."