From: Hari Plaikoil [mailto:hari.plaik...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 7:47 AM
To: jasperreports-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [jasperreports-questions] filter value of REPORT_DATA_SOURCE on
subreport

Dear all,

Would you like to help me to solve my problem.

I make master-detail report. Both of them use different datasources. I
supply their datasource by JRDataSource. On the "subreport" tab I choose
$P{REPORT_DATA_SOURCE} for "Connection/Data Source Expression".

On the "Subreport parameters" the values are:

Parameter : productId

Expression: $F{productId}

I want to display product's detail on subreport based on master-report's
productId. Since the datasources I create via code, I don't have any idea
how to filter the subreport's datasource based on master-report's
datasource(productId).

Would you like to help me?

Thank you.

Hari Plaikoil.

NOTE: We have migrated to a new email server and all email addresses have
changed. While emails sent to the old address will be forwarded till the 31st
December 2008, we request you to note the new email address, update your
address book and use this new email address for all future communications.

This email and any attachment(s) transmitted may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information relating to D&B TransUnion
Analytic and Decision Services Private Limited. The information is intended
solely for the recipient. No part of this information may be disclosed, copied,
reproduced, distributed or made available in any form whatsoever without prior
authorization. If you have received this email in error please notify the
sender electronically and delete all copies immediately. This email may contain
viruses. D&B TransUnion Analytic and Decision Services Private Limited has
taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for
any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this email. We strongly
advise you to ensure that the email and any attachment(s) are free of any virus.