Kindly help me with solutions/utilities that facilitates exporting a
jasper generated report to the PPT format.

The solution needs to support the Master Slide feature of Power Point
presentations, in which one should be able to specify a pre-defined
template, specifying the Title Area, Test Area, Footer and a specified
color scheme.

I have checked out Aspose for the same, but am unable to make out
whether it supports the export as mentioned above. Please let me know
if this is possible using Aspose and how ?

Thanks in advance for the same.

Thanks and Regds

Dhruv