Hi all,

I have a master report containing subreport area in detail band.
Now, I'd like to make it that a subreport is printed in a new page, ONLY
WHEN it doesn't fit in the current page, but otherwise it should be printed
in the same page as the previous subreport content.
i.e a subreport could be only a small table containing one line, but could
also be a large table with more than one lines.
So, a page could contain more small tables; but as soon as a large table
should be displayed but this doesn't fit in the page anymore, it should be
displayed on the next page
Any idea how to do this?Thanks in advance for help

Regards