Hi All

I have a field ,which would contain a date of String data type.Its pdf font
name is arialbd.tff of windows ans stretch with overflow is set to false.When
the report is displayed on my local machine ,windows xp it looks fine.But when
the application is deployed on the Oracle application server 10g version 2
,9.2.4 on a AIX by IBM unix system ,the date looks shifted to extreme right and
hence only the date and month is displayed.the year is not displayed.Why is it
happening like this.

Please help it is urgent production issue.Thanks in advance.

Tanzeel