Hi friends,

I am generating text file using jasper reports 1.3.3 version.I am able to
generate text file but I am getting spaces(new empty lines) in between in
the detail band that too randomly( at random locations).Here is the code I
used to generate the text file:

JRTextExporter textExporter = new JRTextExporter();
textExporter.setParameter(
JRExporterParameter.JASPER_PRINT,print1);
textExporter.setParameter(
JRExporterParameter.OUTPUT_FILE_NAME,dirPath.trim()+"Generate.txt");

textExporter.setParameter(
JRTextExporterParameter.PAGE_WIDTH,new Integer(113));
textExporter.setParameter(JRTextExporterParameter.PAGE_HEIGHT, new
Integer(113));
textExporter.exportReport();

I used the same jrxml to generate pdf file.There are no spaces(no new empty
lines) in between the detail band.

Is there anything property which I have to set in the jrxml or java code to
generate the text file to remove the unwanted new lines in the detail band?

Please help me.Thanks in advance.