The jasperforge site (jasperforge.org) gives a 403 forbidden and a
maintenance message.
Is anybody working on it?
Does anybody know when it will be fixed?
A colleague just approached me to ask if it is OK to use it. I said yes, but
the reference site being down does not help selling JasperReports here.