Hi all,

as the title said,
is it somehow possible to combine the classes from JasperReport and Itext?
I need to set the metadata hideToolbar and hideMenubar for a generated pdf

Right now my application depends heavily on JasperReport so that instant
change to IText would mean a lot of work.
I'm using the common classes from Jasper such as JasperPrint, JasperReport,
JasperDesign, JRPdfExporter, and so on..
and I hope I should be able to combine those classes somehow with the
viewerPreference of Itext to set those attributes.
I really need some hints and would be really really grateful for any

Regards
Brody