Hi

I want to pri nt like this in the footer of the jasper report

Page 1 of 1 for page 1
Page 1 of 2 for page 2
If total pages are 2

But if total pages are 1 then the footer should be empty it should not say page
1 of 1

How do I do this

Thanks  & Regards
Joseph

________________________________
DISCLAIMER

The content of this email and any attachments ('email') is confidential, may be
privileged, subject to copyright and may be read and used only by the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us by return
email or telephone and erase all copies and do not disclose the email or any
part of it to any person. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure,
or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed
as a result of the transmission process. The sender, therefore, does not accept
liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or delay in transmission as a
result of this mail. We monitor email communications through our networks for
regulatory compliance purposes and to protect our clients, employees and
business. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do
not relate to the official business of NIIT Technologies Ltd. or its
affiliate(s) shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT
Technologies Ltd. or its affiliate(s).