Hello,

I think the way that cross tab works with multi-columns is: It builds like a
hierarchy of columns. I want a little different implementation. Lets say for
example I have an ArrayList of all the accounts in a bank.  Each Account
object has the following fields: holderName(String), amountInSavingsAccount
(int) and amountInCheckingAccoun(int). I would want to loop through list
using a Crosstab in the following fashion:

                                        Amount in Checking Account

Amount in Savings Account

John Doe                                     10

20

Java Doe                                     10

20

Jane Doe                                     10

20

Jack Doe                                     10

20

Total                                             50

100

The problem is, with multiple unrelated columns in an object, I'm not sure
how to configure them in a crosstab in iReports. Any suggestions/inputs?

Thanks in anticipation,

Andy.